Personal Injury Attorneys in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Tulsa County
When an injury is the result of someone else’s negligence, the law requires that the parties at fault pay for the damage they have caused. At Oxford Lehr, our personal injury attorneys in Tulsa handle a wide range of cases and are dedicated to helping victims recover compensation for the harm they suffered. Whether you slipped on ice at the grocery store, were bitten by a neighbor’s dog, or you sustained a major back injury in a car accident, we will aggressively fight for you and work to get you the compensation you deserve. Schedule a consultation to speak with us about your injuries and what we might be able to do for you today.
Personalized Advocacy from Tulsa Injury Lawyers
We know there are countless Oklahoma personal injury lawyers to choose from, which can make it hard to determine who can provide you with the help you need. At Oxford Lehr, we believe there are key things that set us apart from other firms.
Here are just four of the reasons our Tulsa personal injury attorneys are not like the others:
- All our services are personalized for our clients. Many competitors take on clients and pass them from assistant to assistant, treating them as if they are yet another case. At Oxford Lehr, we have specific teams devoted to serving clients, who are accessible throughout every stage of the legal process to answer questions, discuss concerns, and more.
- Our attorneys take on cases that others will not. We know that many cases can get tossed aside at other firms or hardly receive the attention they deserve. That does not happen with our legal team at Oxford Lehr. We understand personal injury cases stem from real hardships. We approach our work with this knowledge and aim to be the legal advocates our clients need.
- We are attorneys who understand the struggles of blue-collar jobs and the people who work them. We are not fancy, tall-building lawyers. When clients work with us, they find that we are relatable and not intimidating like other offices might be.
- The people we serve deserve aggressive advocacy, and that is exactly what we work to provide. Our attorneys do whatever it takes to fight for our clients. When people hire us, we develop a strategy to seek a resolution to their case that is fair and just, and we fight hard for it.
Documentation Is Key to Your Personal Injury Case’s Success
One thing you can do to help your case before you even contact us is take measures to document your injury. Even after you have sought our help, it is still important to keep track of how an injury affects your daily life.
Pictures or videos of your injuries are useful forms of evidence that we can use to further your case. Additionally, any official records, from visits to the doctor or procedures you had done, can be helpful. Even writing in a journal or taking voice notes about your injury, the way it happened, how it has affected your life, and what has changed over time can become information we use to build your case.
We understand that sustaining an injury can be difficult and stressful in so many ways. If in the moments after the injury you can think to do any of what we have listed above, be sure to do so. It will only make your case stronger and help us properly advocate for you in legal proceedings.
Although the types of personal injury cases we serve vary, many of the damages that our clients can recover are the same.
- Compensation for current medical bills, as well as for any medication, treatment, or other medical expenses you might have in the future
- The money you missed out on because you were unable to work
- Funds to fix or replace damaged or lost property
- Damages for pain, suffering, stress, or other non-economic matters
How Our Tulsa Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
Our personal injury attorneys at Oxford Lehr fight for more than just getting money for our clients. Our success helps people get the treatment they need to overcome their injuries, avoid unnecessary financial hardship, and so much more.
\To get legal representation from personal injury lawyers in Tulsa who care about their clients, schedule a consultation with us. We are proud to serve clients in Bartlesville, Broken Arrow, Claremore, and Muskogee.
Aggressive & Dedicated Representation
Experienced & Knowledgeable Legal Team
“I am extremely pleased with the outcome of our lawsuit.” - Diann
“I recommend their firm for all your W/C personal injury needs.” - Rick
“I felt like I found someone who cared and wanted to help.” - Brenda