Tulsa Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
From car crashes to workplace accidents, there are unexpected events that happen every day that could cause catastrophic injuries. An accident that damages a person’s brain, neck, spine, and organs, or that leads to injuries that result in the loss of a limb or paralysis can substantially alter a person’s ability to live their life as they had before. When this happens, it might be difficult for a victim to know who to turn to for help holding someone accountable for their negligence and getting the support they need.
Our attorneys at Oxford Lehr are caring advocates for individuals and families who are dealing with catastrophic injuries. When we take on cases, we do everything in our power to see that our clients receive compensation for medical bills, financial hardships, and more. If you or a loved one has unfortunately suffered a catastrophic injury, call us. We proudly represent clients in Tulsa, Bartlesville, Broken Arrow, Claremore, and Muskogee.
Call us today at (918) 779-1987 or get in touch with us online.
What Is a Catastrophic Injury?
The key difference between a catastrophic injury and a personal injury is the severity. Catastrophic injuries have effects that are long-lasting, if not permanent. These are also typically injuries that substantially alters the way a person lives.
Examples of catastrophic injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries that alter cognitive functions, among other serious effects
- Spinal cord injuries, which could result in chronic pain, a loss or change of specific movements or motor functions, and more
- Damage to organs that causes life threatening internal bleeding
- Burns that are severe enough to require surgeries or medical attention and that are at-risk for infection or that could cause disfigurement
- An injury to an arm or leg that results in the need for amputation
Types of Damages We Can Help You Recover
The costs of a severe injury can add up quickly. That is why our Tulsa catastrophic injury attorneys’ primary focus is getting clients the compensation they need. Whether through seeking damages, helping them apply for workers’ compensation benefits, or both, we can work to account for and cover our client’s past, present, and future medical bills. We can do the same for wages lost from being unable to work and to account for a decrease in their future income. We can even quantify and pursue damages for loss of quality of life, the pain and suffering they endured, and other “non-economic” costs that often accompany a catastrophic injury.
How We Approach Catastrophic Injury Cases
When we take on a catastrophic injury case, we put our client first. We do so by developing individualized, creative strategies for litigation that aim to meet our client’s needs and provide them with the support they deserve.
Below are specific measures we take:
- We thoroughly examine evidence from the case to determine who is at fault. Depending on the circumstances of the accident, it could be the case that more than one person’s negligence is to blame, or it might even be the case that a company whose defective product led to an accident is responsible. We will identify the at fault parties and begin to build our case from there.
- We will work directly with clients and families to understand how the injury has affected them and what they need as a result. We empathize with our clients and will treat them how we would like to be treated if we were in their situation.
- We will consult various professionals, such as doctors or forensic engineers, who can support our claims and strengthen our arguments in court.
- We advocate aggressively for our clients through all phases of a case and work to hold the at-fault party accountable for their negligence.
Contact our catastrophic injury attorneys in Tulsa if you or a loved one have been the victim of someone else’s negligence.
You can get in touch with us online or call us at (918) 779-1987.
Aggressive & Dedicated Representation
Experienced & Knowledgeable Legal Team
“I am extremely pleased with the outcome of our lawsuit.” - Diann
“I recommend their firm for all your W/C personal injury needs.” - Rick
“I felt like I found someone who cared and wanted to help.” - Brenda